You Have No Idea What's Coming! And it's Gonna Send Us Back To Stoneage!

Taker

Banned
Aug 6, 2005
Earth
The British rule upon Malaya was not about conquering lands...They were trying to kill him.

They described him as the tearer, gouger, slasher, the teeth of the waters, the shadow in the night..and named him Snakezilla.

On February 1st, 2015.. long after and what is today Malaysia a rumour was started that an unlikely monster from the waters of China has entered the lakes of Malaysia.

The rumour was quickly covered and closed to be nothing more than rumours.

But I do not believe this..because something killed my full grown German Shepherd dog in this said lake as he went to swim.

I deserve answers! I know that the officials are hiding something from the people and I have the right to know!

On March 1st 2015 another rumour was started that the said monster was seen in a pair and what is likely to be a ball of fry moving above them. This too was quickly denied as only rumours.

Yesterday a photo named Kaiju claiming to be taken in Malaysia was being spread around:

But it was immediately denied and said to be taken in China.

But I know something is out there..because he is back..

Many local fishes have been ripped apart and floating on the surface of the waters to signal his return..

The locals said that the waters of the lake was unusually filled with ripples and it was spreading everywhere. The authority simply cautioned them to prepare for any possible earthquakes. And if anything it would just be a natural disaster.

Today a message claiming to be sent by an army general of Malaysia was leaked by a helpful official and the message was:

"Gentlemen, you are being sent in by a HALO jump into the waters. Now, I realize not all of you have had hands-on experience. Frankly, none of us have ever faced a situation quite like this one before. I would not be asking any one of you to take this leap if I did not have complete faith in your ability to succeed. Your courage will never be more needed than it is today."

They are not fooling anybody when they said that what may happen is a "natural disaster,". They are lying! It was not an earthquake, it wasn't a typhoon! Because what's really happening is that they are hiding something out there! And it is going to send us back to the Stone Age! God help us all...

But nature has an order. A power to restore balance. I believe he is that power..

The arrogance of men is thinking nature is in their control and not the other way around. I say..Let them fight.

[YT]/6z0T3VwHzk8[/YT]

Taker

Banned
Aug 6, 2005
Earth
It is a fantasy thread about Snakehead fish with Godzilla theme.

And also to touch on the question; what would happen if Northern Snakeheads are released in Malaysian waters.

Striped Snakeheads and Giant Snakeheads rule the waterways of Malaysia. If Northern Snakeheads are introduced then Malaysian waters would be filled with Snakeheads as they reproduce and spread very quickly.

But then Snakehead species do not get along. So they will fight and kill and perhaps limit their numbers and achieve a level of balance.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store