300 dd marineland tank blows a seam

Carpsalmon

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2009
Oregon
Wtf two days ago I come home to my tank leaking water like the freaking titanic!!!! Setup for less than a year; luckily I moved the fish to friends houses, so far two rays dead but could have been worse. Whose dealt with marineland and their warranty? Tank was on their stand which is now ruined as well!!! How does this @&$) happen??! Tank is in a basement on cement slab I don't get how this crap is even possible.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Stuff just happens unfortunately. Can blame it for being made on a Friday or what but no matter what you need to call them and be polite about it as yelling or being an ass won't help, express the loss of your animals and tank and how this made so much of a mess and see how they can help you and what they can get done for you.

Sorry for the bad luck and best wishes. Sorry to hear about the loss of rays.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Podzy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2015
Toronto
Wtf two days ago I come home to my tank leaking water like the freaking titanic!!!! Setup for less than a year; luckily I moved the fish to friends houses, so far two rays dead but could have been worse. Whose dealt with marineland and their warranty? Tank was on their stand which is now ruined as well!!! How does this @&$) happen??! Tank is in a basement on cement slab I don't get how this crap is even possible.

Were there any signs of the tank possibly failing? Did you register the warranty?

fishguy306

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Illinois
Did you buy the tank new or used? Did you send in the warranty info? Glad to hear it was on their stand, that is something helping you out.

Tank was completely level and untwisted? Just because it is on cement that doesn't make it level and flat. I've heard some things about these marineland 300 dd tanks not being the most well built tanks out there, I think this is now the 5th I've read about blowing out so it may not have been anything you did.

I'm sorry to hear about the fish loss and mess. Good luck going after them!

Carpsalmon

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2009
Oregon
I bought the tank and stand brand-new I bought tank first collected some money bought the stand I sure well after I don't think I ever register the warranty because it was one of those things that I kept putting off brand-new tank did not expect anything to happen

Carpsalmon

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2009
Oregon
The tank was perfectly leveled when I set it up it's sitting on the perfect slab. I made sure to make everything was exactly perfect before I put water in.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store