Crystal clear

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA
My water is so crystal clear you can't tell the difference looking from the front or the side. Here's a pic I took from side to side. That's my son on the other side of my 8ft 240 gallon tank. No carbon or fancy media . Just an FX5 and Xp3. What makes it so clear is the UV sterilizer. I have a turbo twist 36 watt on the xp3. I highly recommend using UV!
ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1425527040.636723.jpg
ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1425527069.953877.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
While a crystal clear, particle free water does look good and is an achievement, it just seems too sterile/artificial for me. I personally, kinda prefer clear water with a little bit of tiny particles floating around. I suppose this just looks "natural" to me.....kinda like watching all those underwater videos taken in the wild.

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
While a crystal clear, particle free water does look good and is an achievement, it just seems too sterile/artificial for me. I personally, kinda prefer clear water with a little bit of tiny particles floating around. I suppose this just looks "natural" to me.....kinda like watching all those underwater videos taken in the wild.
You did a good job to keep water that clear but I'm second vote for xraycer, I'm refer more natural water look :D anyway, awesome job!

fibbingbear

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2013
SoCal
It looks great. Almost like seeing fish swim in mid air

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store