TL's 60,000 GAL POND UPDATE! :)

TLkmDN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia/Perth, Australia
Hey bros havent updated here in a while! the pond is ALMOST done! just a few months more (including time to culture bacteria for the pond water) until completion! Hope you guys enjoy the vid!

Please follow me on facebook (www.facebook.com/MADTL) OR subscribe to my youtube channel (MyAquaticDiary) for the latest updates! THANKS for all the support :)

[YT]rBofPy_f05w[/YT]

TLkmDN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
The only thing more amazing than that pond is the view....
Haha yea it is going to be breath-taking.. cant wait to spend wkends there... :)

Why not just keep the aros in the old pond?
Arows ill enjoy more space in the new digs... I intend on using the old pond for growing out baby koi... but i may consider your idea :) either way it will be pretty awesome...

I hope you are going to record the moving of those monsters. That is gonna be a tough job in itself
DEFINITELY BRO! that is going to be an EPIC video haha.. cant wait to share it with all of you :)

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Haha yea it is going to be breath-taking.. cant wait to spend wkends there... :)

Arows ill enjoy more space in the new digs... I intend on using the old pond for growing out baby koi... but i may consider your idea :) either way it will be pretty awesome...

DEFINITELY BRO! that is going to be an EPIC video haha.. cant wait to share it with all of you :)
Used to watch your YouTube and I periodically have been checking if you have uploaded anything new. So glad to see updates. Would be also nice to see a vid of you measuring the arapaima also! Can't wait to see this done. Been following from the start!

Sent from my LG-D850 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

TLkmDN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
Used to watch your YouTube and I periodically have been checking if you have uploaded anything new. So glad to see updates. Would be also nice to see a vid of you measuring the arapaima also! Can't wait to see this done. Been following from the start!

Sent from my LG-D850 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Yeh bro i plan on trying to measure all my fish when i move them cause they will be out of the water :) hopefully i can make it happen...

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
I love your video updates TL!
But I agree w/ KING. Leave the aros in the old pond so they can live out the rest of their life. Harsh risk if you ask me.
Ponds are gonna be very cool and it looks as if you are already in a very beautiful place.
Mfk meet at you house here in 2020? ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store