MFK Member
Mar 22, 2006
Oregon

Chockful O Phail

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2015
Council Bluffs, IA
Wish I could get some more. The cycle startup with my newest tank was really fast with just a little bit of media from old tank. Just a kilo in an fx6 and keeps up with a fairly big bio load in my 110. Don't know about its ability to deal with nitrates yet after two months, it's really good at making nitrates though. I really want to get some more for another tank I want to put up and add more to the fx6, but the shipping from Europe is excessive to say the least. I've looked quite a bit but haven't found anywhere online to get it in the states.

Jambarino

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2011
South Carolina
Wish I could get some more. The cycle startup with my newest tank was really fast with just a little bit of media from old tank. Just a kilo in an fx6 and keeps up with a fairly big bio load in my 110. Don't know about its ability to deal with nitrates yet after two months, it's really good at making nitrates though. I really want to get some more for another tank I want to put up and add more to the fx6, but the shipping from Europe is excessive to say the least. I've looked quite a bit but haven't found anywhere online to get it in the states.
https://greatwaveeng.com/the-greatwave-store-at-koten-en/ They sell biohome media in the us.

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
I have seen on Ebay before.

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
Pondguru on YouTube explains this media inside and out if anyone needed more info

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store