Pbass, Red Hooks, Filters, 180g, etc, 91403

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plowed

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
Getting out of the game, and the fish have to go before the tank. All fish are pellet trained. That being said, I have the following livestock:

One 12-13" Brokopondo Ocellaris - $125
Two 9-10" Rio Araguaia Azuls - $95ea, $175 for both

Take all three Pbass - $280

Eight 5-6" Red Hook Silver Dollars - $15ea, $80 if you take all of them

One 12" common pleco, free

One 5" LFS Pbass, free

I have a 180 gallon glass tank (2'x2'x6'), black back, not drilled, with a steel and 2x4 stand, plywood top, and it has one FX5 and one FX6 hooked up, along with a SunSun in-tank UV filter. I have T5 lightning for the full width, as well as LED, two Eheim heaters, and a Cyberpower battery backup/surge protector, that will give you 10 minutes to get things stopped in case of a power outage. All that can be yours for $400, and that's with you picking up. I made the mistake of buying it all new, and spent ~$1100. If I have to deliver all this, we'll negotiate. If I don't get interest in the full package, I'll price things out individually, but I'd prefer to get rid of it all at once. Please contact via PM if interested. Thanks!

*EDIT* Forgot to mention that while I am not capable of shipping livestock, if you know someone local to 91403 who can, something can be arranged there as well.

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
If buyer is selling FX6, lmk...

Plowed, if they flake, PM me. Ill take the tank/equip

bump for the fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com