Panaque Pleco's, Pico Rivera California, P/U Only. 90660

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEV83

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2009
LA County, California
I have decided to go another route so looking to part with some of my Panaques. I got a Watermelon Panaque L330 roughly a foot long for $80 also got a Reg Royal Pleco about 4" for $25. I will get pictures and more accurate measurements later today or tomorrow. Also got a Pterygoplichthys weberi about 7" for $50.

I want to focus more on my Pseuda's so parting out with my Panaque's. I got a L27 which I am still debating if I want to part out with as well as my L90. Any questions message me here and if need be I can send my number so you can text. I don't take calls.

Low Ballers will be ignored.

lmt6600

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2010
Nunya
Which l27 you have? Bump for you

Sent from my D5803 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

GEV83

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2009
LA County, California
Actually just the Tocantins now Rotary. The Watermelon kinda cornered the Xingu and being allot smaller didn't stand a chance. I got home from work seeing him all beat up. Put him in a more solitary tank but he was to messed up and died a few hours later. This is why I am not really in the should I or shouldn't I sell when it comes to the L330. Oh and thanks for the free bumps I'll get pictures tomorrow since I'm off work tomorrow as for now off to work. Have a nice night everyone.

Brad Wess

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2013
SoCal 90277
willing to part with your 2 L114??? Im a huge L114 lover and keeper, and possibly breeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store