Juvenile wild endli info

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
What region do these endli resemble? My lfs helped me bring these 6-7" in without info of where they're collected from. Since they haven't settled in yet from yesterday. color base and body Shape resemble Congicous.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
Askaleymanfish, will do on the waiting for the coloring up thing. Kinda exciting to see its potential. Hopefully it turns out like this one pictured that I use to own several years ago. I see some similarities between the two with the blotch and hook line attached.

image.jpg

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Askaleymanfish, will do on the waiting for the coloring up thing. Kinda exciting to see its potential. Hopefully it turns out like this one pictured that I use to own several years ago. I see some similarities between the two with the blotch and hook line attached.
To be honest they r prob black voltas .... They r the most common right now gettin brought in around that size .... But need to color up some to tell for sure

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Markings showing up a bit more. What do u guys think? Endli ID? Thxs, again.
Well I still wanna say black Volta .... But that head is throwin me off .... That guy has got a serious underbite in the second pic ..... Ur gonna have to let someone more experienced than me take a shot at it ... That head just throws me off ... Unique shaped

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
Well I still wanna say black Volta .... But that head is throwin me off .... That guy has got a serious underbite in the second pic ..... Ur gonna have to let someone more experienced than me take a shot at it ... That head just throws me off ... Unique shaped

Appreciate your feedbacks. Thxs. But here is a close up of the head/jaw

image.jpg

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Appreciate your feedbacks. Thxs. But here is a close up of the head/jaw
Oh maybe it was just that pick ... Looks more normal in this one ... Ima say Volta bro .... Could be wrong but looks Volta to me ... Plus majority of wc endlis comin in at that size the past few months have been voltas so more than likely it's that ... I'm sure if I'm wrong I'll be corrected by dr.b or king-el etc. lol the O.G.s

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
I'll say BV as well. However it's head shape looks a little different than some of the ones I've seen.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store