Hello Everyone!

Arleta

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2015
NYC
I am very glad to join. I am new in the hobby but i have challenging project to accomplish.
I will start from short story. I got my first column 15 galon tank 4 years ago. I kept there 1 marble angel, 2 clown loaches, 1 pleco and from a year 2 Electric blue Acaras. All juvenile and small fishes were dooing good in company of driftwood and few plants.
Few months ago i spend couple of dolars for thoes tiny and unbelievably cute fish ( i got second for free). Not knowing what i am buying i purchased 2 juvenile Electric Blue Jack Dempsey, smaler then 1". Fishes vere dooing good and growing fast. Started to bully Acaras and recently my 3" long male Dempsie ate alive my loach fish.

I made quick decision and recently i am in the proces of setting up 72 galon bowfront aquarium. I joined to learn from the best and I am looking for all kind of advice. I have in my room huge empty tank. Filter and LED lights are on the way. Planing to move Dempsies to new home at the end of this month. And i want to set their new home without mistakes.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store