Reptile enclouser!

Moosehollow

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 11, 2010
Portland, OR
Just picked up this bad boy from a lfs that was closing up shop. More pictures to come when I get it setup. It has 9 compartments which can be made into three large enclosures depending on whether you keep the compartments separated or not. Only 100$. I haven't researched it but I feel like this would easily be atleast a few hundred brand new. All I have to do is get some glass doors made and I know someone in the window business that will hook me up with cut clean glass for free!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1426051587.939581.jpg

Moosehollow

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 11, 2010
Portland, OR
Its about 4' wide by 2' deep and close to 8' tall. the dividerd come out so you can have 3 large enclosures or up to 9 small ones. I have 2 tiwanesse beauty snakes, an albino sonoran gopher snake, and a lucistic texas rat that are going to call this home. also a leopard gecko i am taking care of for a friend. still havent decided if i want to move my pregnant hypo red tail into this from the 4' neodesha that she is in. probably wait till after she has babies.

Moosehollow

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 11, 2010
Portland, OR
image.jpeg
Got 90% of it set up, all i need is a buddies help to lift the top section on. its going to be a close fit to the ceiling but i think it will just fit. for now i just have my babies in 10g's and until i get my glass cut for the doors, they fit just perfectly. pretty stoked about the whole thing, just hope the top fits on.

image.jpeg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store