Tough day fishing.

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
If you follow the news you may have seen that a military helicopter went down last night.

Well this morning I got up to extremely dense fog and decided to fish. I launched my kayak and worked west. I kept hearing boat traffic which I thought was very odd. While fishing I saw that a helicopter had crashed near by on my news feed on my phone. I start making my way back in the dense fog and came across an oil slick and debris field. Among the debris I found something I never want to find again. Very tough morning. :(

I had no idea the crash had happened and I live so close to the crash site I'm shocked I didn't hear it, then again being near base I hear explosions all of the time. The dense fog kept me from seeing all of the rescue personnel nearby. Prayers for those lost.

letstalkfish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2013
Nomad
Wow, crazy stuff. Never know what you'll come across.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

letstalkfish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2013
Nomad
Didn you report it to the coast guard?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
Guess you didn't catch anything? sorry trying to lighten the mood. I have a feeling I know what you saw, sorry to tell you you'll never forget it man. Only thing that tops it is watching it happen. Talk to someone you love about it. Probably shouldn't fish that lake for a bit too.

Sent from my Z10 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Jag586

Piranha
MFK Member
May 28, 2012
st clair shores
I'm a paramedic and when ever I see something very bad it helps to talk about it my wife is a good ear buy my best friend is a medic too so he's there to hear things out you can never un see something and you will never forget it but don't keep it all inside it will eat you away

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store