Glass 180g. tank with stand and sump. Pick up around LA/OC, CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John7429

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2008
Fullerton, CA
6x2x2. "Old school" thick glass. Brown trim.

Tank has a hole drilled towards one corner on the bottom - rare. Center glass brace. See pic. Drilled hole is at rear left side in pic.

Stand is (white) 2x4 frame with a "fancy" looking skin around it that slides off (forward) if desired.

Tank only = $180
Tank+Stand = $230
Tank+Stand+55g glass sump (no pic yet) = $270

All plumbing has been removed. I'm not sure if I have the proper sized bulkhead laying around but I will check.

*No return pump or heater or other filter or fish or chemicals or anything else is included in the above price. What's for sale at the listed price is what's described. Don't bother wasting your time asking if this or that is included because its NOT unless expressly stated. (I'm baffled by some of the dumb questions I get)

I DO have several goodies available that would make this setup more "complete" but they are not listed because I have many options and cannot spend the time to list all the options. If you need/want something specific, we should be able to work something out.

Pick up in La Mirada evenings/weekends. Delivery possible for a fee and prepayment.

Thanks,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store