Aquariums and Equipment, Pico Rivera Ca 90660, P/U Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEV83

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2009
LA County, California
Ok so I got 4 Aquaclear 110's without media and got a 5th that doesn't have media or a media basket but would be good for parts. Not sure how the O-Rings are may need replacing. All 5 for $100. They were removed from my tanks so I could switch to different filters.

Also got 1 AC 70 with extra parts 2 lids 2 motors and some other stuff along with media. O-ring on one of the motors needs replacing not sure about the other. Asking $30

Please don't ask me for lower prices on these. Look online 110's go for $80 a piece and 70's for $50. I'm sure the extra filters or parts make up for the fact that there used and missing media which is not that pricey.

I got two single strip 3' light hoods black. There relatively new. Had them running for about a year before upgrading my lights. The were both running on my 135 gallon and well found a better lighting system with blue LED moonlights as well so went that route. $30 a piece

2 5 Gallon tanks barely used one is painted black but can easily be removed used Acrylic Paint so peels of easy with a blade doesn't flake like ones painted with spray cans. $10 for both

20 Gallon Tall tank with glass canopy and light hood (No Bulb) for $20

135 gallon wood color trim. Has two chips on opposite corners. Had it up for almost 2 years without any leaks but has been sitting for about two years now in the corner of my bed room and well not setting it back up so need it gone. $120 Tank only so no stand lights filter water fish nothing. I had some scratches but not many. I would grade it like a 7.5 out of ten. Oh and remember it comes with nothing. (Still will get emails asking if it has a stand :irked:)

I know I got more stuff I'll post them on here tomorrow after work. If you have questions PM me or message me here. If you need pictures let me know I can take some.

Oh almost forgot this stuff will be available after this weekend. House is gonna be getting some work done and is expected to take only the weekend to get done so... Yea monday tuesdays I'm available in the mornings Wednesday and Thursdays I'm available almost all day long just not to late 6pm and later hit me up cause I may be out with family drinking like a fish lol. Fridays I am usually available if I got some heads up and if I don't got plans tossed at me at the last minute. But yea any other day it's mainly only mornings after 8am.

GEV83

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2009
LA County, California
AC Filters pending everything else still available.

GEV83

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2009
LA County, California
Bump. Everything available.

Wanna sell the AC110's as all together. So no separating them at this time.

135 gallon tank for $100 (Tank Only)

GEV83

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2009
LA County, California
ttt

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com