One of the best purchases we have made.

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
About 3 weeks ago we bought a regenerative blower for our setup. In my mind the may be the best purchase we made in a long time. We had 9 air pumps running our tanks and were alwys short on air. So we went for broke and bought a five eights horse German made blower from Jehmco. We now can afford to bleed off air and still have more than enough to spare. This machine is super quiet.
When I got it all hooked up and turned it on we had to run around turning down air to all our tanks. John at Jehmco told me we should be able to run about 700 tanks off of this blower and he may well be right. We have about 130 hooked on now the deepest is 42 inches and there are no problems. We also purchased their self tapping air valves which work like a dream. So a big thank you to the good people at Jehmco for their service and great products.
So tell me what do you guys think did I go over board or am I on the right track. Our plan is to continue to expand and someday build a fish house.

raubiy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2015
♛ Slovenija ♛
:popcorn: What ???
I'm reading right ? How many tanks. Plz post pics. I never in my life see soo many :D

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
I just ordered some other stuff from Jehmco, and I LOVE em. Ugly website, but it's highly informative. And they get orders out quick and correct. Excellent vendor. I'll be calling them for help with my UV setup.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Burbotman

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Canada
Bill, sorry for the derail but a quick FYI-riverfront in calgary has Bowfin. First time I have seen them up here

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
I was amazed to at how fast their service is. 1 week to ship from New Jersey to Alberta Canada. You can't ship something that fast in Province. Their tech guy John offered me a lot of help on what to order and didn't push something I didn't want.

Good to know about the Bow Fin will have to check it out.

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
The pictures just posted are of our set up there are also 9 tanks on our main floor. The air line runs above the tanks and each tank is fed air individually via air line hose. Enough nipples were installed so that some tanks could have a sponge filter and air stone.
This is what can happen when a husband and wife both have no control.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store