My Henlei and Aparicio Stingrays | Deezus

Deezus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2014
Connecticut
I just wanted to share my 480 gallon tank and rays that I recently just got. It took a lot of time and coordination with multiple people. The 3 henlei and the 480 Gallon came from Petelockwood.

I just wanted to thank FishDog for giving up his breeding male aparicio and Dxdx for giving up his breeding female aparicio. I am planning to separate the aparicio into their own tanks soon.

I am not sure but I believe my male aparicio might have tagged one of my henleis. He has been chasing her for a week straight but for the past 2-3 days I have not seen any chasing or new bite marks. She has marks all over her disc. If you skip to 1:46 i caught some breeding activity.

[video=youtube;8lR87WfZHII]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lR87WfZHII&feature=youtu.be[/video]

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
You got a gorgeous trio of Hens. They have come a long way since they were imported.

Congrats on the pickup!

Jimr

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2007
Lyme Ct.
Nice set-up. Always liked Henlei's. Those have been around for quite some time. Pete really kept good care of his rays. Good Luck. Hope you have some pups someday.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Great setup Deezus! Love the aparicios

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store