MFK app

golcondorus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2006
Oregon
Are they ever going to fix the app so I can look at participated threads or are they bailing on that?

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
That and my personal messages haven't worked in almost 2 years. Just crashes the app (android)

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Are they ever going to fix the app so I can look at participated threads or are they bailing on that?

Good luck getting answers. You ask where to get an illegal fish and a mod is on you in minutes. You ask about an internal problem and wait months for answers lol.

My guess is they don't actually have the answer so they just skip over the threads

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

mudbuttjones

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2014
Wisconsin
They had an open thread about it in the general section a while back.

They planned on upgrading software or servers sometime this year to fix the problems if I remember right.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

golcondorus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2006
Oregon
Yeah that sucks, I only even look at the forums on my iPad so lately I've just been on less, going to other forums that actually work. So if they want less participation, there right on track

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Yeah that sucks, I only even look at the forums on my iPad so lately I've just been on less, going to other forums that actually work. So if they want less participation, there right on track

There was an announcement in general http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/f...NNOUNCEMENT**-MFK-Upgrades-server-changes-etc and there's also a posting on the index page http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/index.php and when a thread is posted in the incorrect forum it can be over looked. This would've been better served in the Comments, bugs and suggestions section. Some of the Mods never use the mobile app because it's hard to Mod through it so many of us don't know there's a problem unless it gets reported in the appropriate sections. As far as participation goes you have under 900 posts since 2006 so I doubt it's the recent problems with the app. that have caused you to participate so little. People will participate if they want to and those who don't usually can't be coaxed into doing so no matter how easy it's made for them. Case in point when the app. was working correctly MFk didn't see a huge influx of posts. All it does is make it easier for a non participant to look. Now that I know the app is still acting up I'll do my best to see what I can do to get it working. Recently despite low Mod activity we managed to fix quite a few issues including finally getting the search working, so please be patient and if you want us to be aware of problems please post in the appropriate sections.

Good luck getting answers. You ask where to get an illegal fish and a mod is on you in minutes. You ask about an internal problem and wait months for answers lol.

My guess is they don't actually have the answer so they just skip over the threads

People report those threads which makes it easier for us to see them and get to them versus when we have to read through entire forums and entire threads looking to answer potential questions. Also if you've noticed there's barely any active Mods lately which makes the problem all the more difficult and tedious when we have no other way to find and address problems except by looking through all the posts in a day.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
^ I'll start doing my part. It just gets...frustrating seeing these threads go unanswered time and time again but if thatll help increase awareness I can click a few buttons. Thanks kolt and mudbutt

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
^ I'll start doing my part. It just gets...frustrating seeing these threads go unanswered time and time again but if thatll help increase awareness I can click a few buttons. Thanks colt and mudbutt

No problem, and thanks for understanding. With so few active Mods we appreciate any help we can get.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store