Holy crap, I think I just had a genius fishkeeping idea thats revolutionary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarum monstruoso

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 3, 2010
But I cannot share it at the moment, and I'm truly sorry about that, but until I've built the prototype, I cannot patent my idea so I cannot share it until that time.

However, what I can tell you is that this idea fundamentally changes the most basic notions we have become accustomed to regarding fish tank design.

This idea solves 75 % or more filtering and overall performance issues and problems by simply eliminating them with the design change.

I will post it in this very thread once I have legally protected myself against infringement. But I can assure you, I am not exaggerating in the least. When you hear this idea your mind will have been blown by the simplicity and obviousness of it, but sometimes paradigms are so strong no one can see the obvious.

I might go as far as to say that at some point in the future, my new tank design will effectively replace the modern fishtank design.

And you will have heard it here first.

Mrs. Nicky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2014
Norfolk, Va
I can only guess then. Instead of an aquarium, the fish wear tiny plastic suits that hold water, like a deep sea diver in reverse? I love it! ;)
Lmao!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Or maybe it's a tank that you can basically flush like a toilet instead of changing the water the old fashioned way????? Oh crap I shoulda gotten that idea patented!

***75 Gallon*** 1 Flowerhorn ***60 Gallon*** 2 Angelfish, 1 African Rope Fish, 1 Musk Turtle, 1 Knight Goby, 1 Rainbow Goby, 4 Glo Fish,1 Columbian Spotted Pleco and 4 Giant Danios ***

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Clap clap. Best wishes

I'll bet someone $5.00 this thread goes no where in 6 months, anyone?

Yoimbrian

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2013
Twin cities
Lmao!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Or maybe it's a tank that you can basically flush like a toilet instead of changing the water the old fashioned way????? Oh crap I shoulda gotten that idea patented!

***75 Gallon*** 1 Flowerhorn ***60 Gallon*** 2 Angelfish, 1 African Rope Fish, 1 Musk Turtle, 1 Knight Goby, 1 Rainbow Goby, 4 Glo Fish,1 Columbian Spotted Pleco and 4 Giant Danios ***
Flushing a tank already exists, they sell them at bed bath and beyond. They have some system where you pour in new water and it displaces the water at the bottom pushing the poop out with it. It's pretty cool, but it's a small tank like 1 gallon.

You'd be amazed what has been done already, so I'll be interested to see what your plan is.

Also, you'd be amazed the crap the patent office accepts, you don't need to prove much of anything. Just a sketch and claims are plenty.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store