Growth Rate - Indo Tiger Datnoid

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
How big? Ive heard when theyre smaller its pretty quick but as they get bigger it slows down. Im currently growing out 3 at about 1 1/2"

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

HumanBean

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2014
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Thanks for your reply. I would like to get 2 for my 90 gallon grow out. They are small but fish in my tank are medium to large. I doubt they will survive.

In terms of size I need to check with fish store but they are listed small @ $12.99 a piece.

KiiNGGiiNGER

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2013
Marietta, Ohio
Depends on what they will eat and how much, I had one that i got at an inch only get to 2" in about 2-3 months because he would only accept bloodworms. After that he started taking shrimp, higher protein value, and he shot up to 5" in the last month and a half.

Jhawk974

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2014
Utah
After mine started eating pellets they grew fast in a years time they went from 3\4 inches to just over 9 inches but seems to slowed down now

LuluB916

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2013
United States
After mine started eating pellets they grew fast in a years time they went from 3\4 inches to just over 9 inches but seems to slowed down now
3/4" to 9" in 1 year? That's aN impressive growth rate. How many times per day when're you feeding them? What pellet and how often were water changes made?

I've fed mine Hikari sinking carnivore once a day and done 30% water change twice a week, and the best I've seen was 2-3" growth a year.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store