I Need Help From MFKer Who Are In Asia.

Taker

Banned
Aug 6, 2005
Earth

What's up guys. I have been consistently looking for Channa Argus but no success so far. I even contacted some suppliers from China but they don't ship live fish and one guy who exports ornamental fish to Thailand and Singapore does not ship to Malaysia which is where I am now.

From my search in Malaysia, the ones available turned out to be Channa Maculata. The only Argus being sold here is the platinum Argus and I got it already.

But the Argus Argus / Northern Snakehead that is nonexistent. Is there anyway you can help ship a baby or a juvenile Argus for me? I'm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Let me know and thank you for your time.

Feel free to PM also.

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
Sound hash but you might look/search around daily market that selling live fish stock, Micro and Argus are our native food source fish and they are cheap so no point to export them for hobby fish keeper, we only export the one that actually give huge profit like those platinum one :D The good chance that daily super maket will import the normal kind for daily food.

Taker

Banned
Aug 6, 2005
Earth
There is no Channa Argus Argus here. And it is not native to Malaysia.

I am hoping someone who has them in their local LFS could help me get it.

Channa Striata is common here and is also available in food fish market. But I understand their rarity to others who do not have it as their native fish.

Yuki yes they are common in China for example just like Striata is common here. Micro is common here as well.

However, you are wrong to say it will not give profit because where they are not native the demand is high. Why else am I seriously looking for it.

And I haven't been to Philippines. I'm hoping someone would consider to help ship for me.

Taker

Banned
Aug 6, 2005
Earth

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store