Photos of Yosemite's Half Dome show worsening drought, year by year

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Cali's drought situation is a hot topic over on another forum that I'm on.

Pyramid_Party

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
Monterey, CA
And I see people wasting water here all the time. I think there is a number to call, kinda of like a "water police" that will come by and fine them. I am thinking about it.

pURPLEcHILLIrED123

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2009
Earth
And I see people wasting water here all the time. I think there is a number to call, kinda of like a "water police" that will come by and fine them. I am thinking about it.
I'm sure you make a good neighbor. Exactly how is this person wasting water in your eyes that would make u call them in?

Some years there is not enough rain, and some years too much. Its just a cycle. One thing for sure is no matter how much rain or how little we get, the water rates will go up.

Pyramid_Party

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
Monterey, CA
By watering their car a few times a week. I've seen then spray their sidewalk down too. Remember, California is responsible for like 90% of the produce in the USA. It is not unreasonable to try and conserve water and be upset others are wasting it.

MrBlueDream

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2015
3rd rock
As much as I love california and it's once gorgeous landscape, it's getting awful crowded here with undesirable people...
And yeah, every year, it's getting hotter and drier here.
Haven't seen snow last more than a week the last few years. Parts of the high desert that gets snow every year, haven't gotten snow in a few years or decade in parts.
Cali is a changin...

I have a family friend who says it's a sign of extreme rain.
California does get a massive storm every hundred years or so.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store