I'm hooked

Jhawk974

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2014
Utah
After seeing framcosco video I had to try these guys out bought 2 Sunday and now both me and the wife are hooked.This is the newest guy I just picked up den.jpg

den.jpg

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA

framcosco

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2010
los angeles, ca
Now that's what I'm talking about!!!! More poly keepers!!! I see you got your delhezi!! ..... and to boot, you got the wifey hooked too!! Enjoy brother!!

Jhawk974

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2014
Utah
Lol yup we are hooked and to think just a few days ago we was selling all of the freshwater fish and was going to change the 125 to saltwater. Now the wife is thinking about buying a bigger tank for the knife and dat then doing just poly in the 125 til we move

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
After seeing framcosco video I had to try these guys out bought 2 Sunday and now both me and the wife are hooked.This is the newest guy I just picked up View attachment 1066361
Once u r hooked their is no getting away even if u r out of the hobby u still have the itch lol enjoy the addiction cause it's to hard to fight lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Lol yup we are hooked and to think just a few days ago we was selling all of the freshwater fish and was going to change the 125 to saltwater. Now the wife is thinking about buying a bigger tank for the knife and dat then doing just poly in the 125 til we move
Lol hey bro at least the wife wants to get some lol my girl just try's to steal all mine every new batch I get she jacks at least one and swears her claim to it lol

Marauder225

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2011
New jersey
Once u r hooked their is no getting away even if u r out of the hobby u still have the itch lol enjoy the addiction cause it's to hard to fight lol :)

It's definitely a hard addiction to fight, been in the Bichir game for probably be about 2-1/2 years. First I got 3 Senegals ,About a year laterI started getting my hands on some more, In the past year I've gone from like 5 poly's to 15 poly's 7 rope fish... Don't plan on stopping anytime soon

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store