270 gal acrylic tank - Eau Claire, MI - pick-up only

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hawk

Feeder Fish
Jan 31, 2015
Eau Claire, MI
Used 270 gallon acrylic tank. The dimensions are 6' x 2' x 3' and the acrylic sides are 3/4" thick. My sister recently bought a very upscale home and as the previous owners were downsizing considerably, they left the tank and thus I am selling it for my sister. I have included pics of the tanks plumbing (on the side of the unit), as I'm not sure how exactly to describe it/name it. Also, a large light (pictured) will be included with the purchase. Any q's please let me know. $1000 - pick up only.

IMG_2757.JPG

IMG_2758.JPG

IMG_2759.JPG

IMG_2760.JPG

IMG_2761.JPG

IMG_2763.JPG

The Hawk

Feeder Fish
Jan 31, 2015
Eau Claire, MI
Yes, I saw it in operation when we originally went to look at the house with them. It looked fine to me, but honestly I was more concentrated on the fish and am by no means an expert when it comes to tanks of this size. The attached pic shows how they had it set up, with it being built into a wall and thus visible from 2 different rooms. I think that if it was bowed at all, that I would have noticed, because it would look odd in comparison to the surrounding walls.

wall shot.JPG

SePPii

Dovii
MFK Member
May 21, 2011
Chesapeake, OH
If it were me I would just leave it where it is and set it up lol looks awesome, be a selling point on a house for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store