Moving up in the Ray world

Jesseliu13

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2012
Holmdel, NJ
after my catastrophic loss with my original 5 motoro rays with sandy and my local water supply, I landed myself a pair of marbled motoros. They have been doing good in their tank but shall be moving on to larger home. Now that i have some experience with rays, im moving up to another level. Im getting 2 female rays. One is a Leopoldi and the other is a Black diamond. Since they are pretty much the same thing i just will call them leopoldis. They are pups and currently sitting in aquascape waiting for me to pick them up. I am currently resealing a leaking 180 gallon that i picked up about 2 weeks ago and is getting ready for the new rays. pictures to come!

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Nice!

Jesseliu13

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2012
Holmdel, NJ
i only decided to go with the higher quality rays because a had a few fishhead friends of mine (one who worked at AS especially) conviced me to get them. I just need to get a male and the trifecta will be complete... but i may wait a while and let my wallet tend it's wounds and restock on those bills. spent mad money this year... over 6k just on fish and fish equipment alone. need to control ym spending habits.

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Nice. Did you get one of the classic Leos?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store