Morning Routine

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I look at the pitch black tanks in my room because I get up at 430 am every day hahaha. Usually I don't check my tanks til I get home from work.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
My day starts before 5am and I don't typically get home until 5:30pm. So, first thing I do as soon as I get home, is feed everybody and do a quick "head count" and just do a visual scan to make sure nothing looks "off".

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
I turn on the room light and start looking for new spout out leafs from my plants, if I seeing one I will start estimate the time it will get to reach the surface (this apply to Red tiger lotus), or how long my new fox tail new ranch will reach to the top in 8 hours :D it's quite fun to have some mini game for my planted tank...nothing much about my other tank cause its not much to see before the light on.

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
Where my fish like to hang out when I'm not present, where one of my doradidae buried itself whiskers out, and watching some of the more vibrant fish color up as they see food incoming.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
My lights are out too as my dog has me up with the sun , I just look for the silver shine of the jardini swim past and check his belly's not got a big lump in it ;):D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

hooliganATV

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2014
Wales UK
I wonder round feeding and check for babies lol, I work away through the week so spend time just looking at the tanks on a morning at weekends

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store