I'd? new species?

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
View attachment 1066843

Not sure if some kind of lap variant or a mermaid that grew legs.

;)

Really though, have any of you ever tried to keep Polys with marble motoros? Seems like a terrible idea, but this footprint...

So stoked on the new habitat. I can't decide if I should pick up a pbb or koloton first.

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
View attachment 1066843

Not sure if some kind of lap variant or a mermaid that grew legs.

;)

Really though, have any of you ever tried to keep Polys with marble motoros? Seems like a terrible idea, but this footprint...

So stoked on the new habitat. I can't decide if I should pick up a pbb or koloton first.
Looks like u got the holy grail there bro lol platinum pbb;) lmao

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
Wouldn't the ray ruin your planted tank idea?
Yes. I have another plan in mind if I go that route. It would involve using driftwood to create a "root-esque" sort of vibe with tall pieces of wood that rise up out of the water and other pieces that dangle into the tank.

I like the planted idea better, but I'm fascinated by rays. Its a tough call. I might wait and do an amazon biotope with an aro, marble motoros and some pbass when I find another tank or in two years when I start my dream build.

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
Do you have a spot that has them?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Marbles? They are all over. Check aquascapeonline and aquatic daycare. The vendor forum has a vendor that consistently brings them in. Forget the name of the place.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store