Pbb

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Anyone know where to get em now??

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Good luck lol ... Toyin would be the only person I no .... But he currently out of em ..... I do no of one guy who has one but his price is $$$expensive$$$ pm thelionwhoatethesun for his contact info if u wanna ask about em but they will run u around 500$

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Private guy had 5 for sale on eBay. About $400 plus for sale. Not sure if still available.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
His name is Adam, he has (had?) a few PBB. They were around $400-$500, but that wasn't including shipping so it'll still run you another $100 or so more. The question is how much do you want it vs. playing the waiting game and finding the right bichir at the right price (which can be a grueling game to play at some times). I personally am about to order from him for some other fish and might try and talk him down on the price a little bit or maybe get a package deal, but PBB will usually run you $300-$500 (numbers vary greatly from where you get them from).

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
$900.....didn't realize they were that high. It's become so expensive nowadays. It makes enjoying the hobby difficult at times.

They r not that much ... I was gonna get some bichirs off him myself ... Then he said 900$ for a pbb I was like uh ..... No.... He realized couple weeks later they wouldn't sell for that dropped it to 535$ Give or take 10$ then dropped them again later to around 475$ cause they wasn't movin for the price .... Give it a little bit and I bet they will drop down again if they still don't sell ...... I paid 300$ for my 17" pbb

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store