LF disabled/crippled unwanted fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrison5609

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2015
Beckley, WV USA
Me and my wife are slowly growing r fish hobby as we remodel r home inside and out witch includes many large 100+ gallon tanks and a 10k indoor/outdoor pond and we have been going to lfs and have picked up a couple fish that not many would take home like a one eye tiger oscar (one eye willy), 1 eye clown knife, a algea eater who is almost a V has no problems swimming and is a bully (mr. bently) lol. we gladly accept anything that most would just put down in other words no matter size like my 4 year olds baby a 15in pacu named pac-man who was as a lil shop for about 3 months we brought him home R fish are like are kids each have there own personallitys.

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
Not sure what you mean by LFS throwing fish away ? And most people don't "put fish down" these days, but rather, bring them to the LFS, or offer them for free.

Since you are new here - it would be good to see photos of your setups and facilities to make people feel more comfortable with you and offering fish to you.

It's not very believable, no offense, that you are "slowly building your fish hobby" and already have "many 100+ fish tanks."

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
I also have a one eyed arowana and a one eyed gold clown knife. I have a thing for "disabled" fish. I feel bad for them and feel like if i dont take them then no one will.

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store