Finally Met A Monster Keeper while working at Petsmart!

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
Hey Everyone, although I doubt he is a member on this site, but he defiantly keeps monsters in monster size tanks or well at least tanks bigger than the usually 10-20 gallons customers here all have. Also the first customer to back up what they mean when they say "I have a big tank" usually that means a 55 gallon tank lol I owning a 150 saltwater tank end up blowing their minds every time. However at the end of my shift it was different. This dude new everything about his monster fish. He has a big jardini aro alone in a 120 because it is very aggressive and a GATF (Pretty sure he said goliath...if not defiantly said a tiger fish) in a 180. So far he is planning on getting a 300 gallon for the tigerish but is hoping to convince his wife to get an even bigger tank. This may not sound as amazing as I think it, but working at petsmart and hearing about everyone's massive 10 gallon tanks...and directly after convincing a customer that a 6 inch koi was way to big, and will get to big for there 10 gallon tank!!!!!!!! It was mind blowing to hear about this customer, good thing we sell feeder fish as I would have never met this guy. I told him he should get into rays, and he said he has been thinking about it, hmm knowing about the existence of freshwater rays further blew my mind lol.

If you are on these boards my first monsterfishkeeper cousin let me know! Lol just thought I would share

He even has hopes if he can't get a big enough tank because of his living room/wife, customized a tank in the shape of a round table and have it actually be used as a table!! That would be sick!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store