12 inch Flagtail Prochilodus (fei feng) for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac566

Feeder Fish
Dec 2, 2008
San Diego
I am moving soon and need to sell some of my beautiful fish. I have 2 12 inch Prochilodus (fei feng) that I have had for about 2.5 years. The buyer should have at least a 5 foot long tank 125 gallons or more. These fish can be housed with large South American cichlids or even Africans (I've had mine with South Americans and African peacocks). They are not aggressive but will not let ANY other fish bully them. This fish can also be a tank mate with an arowana. I don't think a monster fish tank is complete without one of these stunning fish. Anyway....I'm in San Diego and need someone local to SoCal to pick-up the fish. Buyer needs bring their own container. First $125 (each) no trades. Please email me with your contact information if you are able to give these fish the proper home they deserve. Thanks. The attached picture is not an actual picture of the fish. But the fish for sale look absolutely great. I've never seen these at a pet shop at this size (and rarely at any size). This is a great opportunity for this stunning fish if you already have large tank mates and need this fish in a large size. Please e-mail your contact information if interested. Thanks.

flagtail.jpg

wilson4

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2007
california
IM INTERESTED I HAVE 1 ALREADY AND HOUSE WITH LARGE BARBS,MASHEERS AND GEOS PM ME SI WE CAN TEXT THANKS SCOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store