MFK t-shirts??

Joecool44

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2015
New Jersey
Where do I get one and if I do can I pick what kind of fish can I get on it can I get a fish tht I have?? I have seen the quick link on the dude of the website but when I click on it I get redirected to a unknown website tht won't open? And is there any other MFK merchandise out there?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
The site store is currently closed. We're hoping it will open again soon. We'll post an announcement when that happens. Sorry for the inconvenience.

BTW, the prints are standard pre-selected artwork done in large, multi-size, runs. As to getting your fish, it's either by chance that it's part of the stock artwork or there are multiple print services that offer to transfer your pics to shirts, hats, etc. I've used these companies for some of my specimens in the past.

IMG_0081.JPG
My hat with a pic of my AUL and tropical gar cruising together.

IMG_0081.JPG

Z Trip

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Canada
Yeah I hope the store does open again. I'd like some decals for my tans. Maybe a shirt.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Old Guy..........;) I know that's what you were thinking.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
LOL....speakin of Joisey you guys get up this way again we have to hit that restaurant we went to. I haven't been back since but that was some good food. I was thinking about that the other day.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store