HOW MUCH IS THIS TIGER OSCAR WORTH?

Mihajlo525

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2015
Canada
hey guys I have a really good looking 13" 2 year old oscar in my 120 gallon. He looks nicer than most oscars I've seen and he looks like he has really good genes. I was planning on selling him on kijiji. So anyways I would like to see from an experts opinion on how much you think this tiger oscar's worth. Here's some pics! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
DSCN0001.JPGDSCN3289.JPG

DSCN0001.JPG

DSCN3289.JPG

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
To bad I would have bought him. I'm in Brampton. He's worth about 30-40

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

MrBlueDream

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2015
3rd rock
Well, in my part of california, they're not worth much.
You often see many in the back of the store that a customer didn't want or able to keep, sometimes selling for as low as 5 bucks for a huge Oscar.

The owner of my house (I rent) has an Oscar in her 40 bow, i told her it's going to get huge, she said 'put it in your tank.'

Not going to happen.

I hope you find a good home for your oscar!

Mihajlo525

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2015
Canada
Well, in my part of california, they're not worth much.
You often see many in the back of the store that a customer didn't want or able to keep, sometimes selling for as low as 5 bucks for a huge Oscar.

The owner of my house (I rent) has an Oscar in her 40 bow, i told her it's going to get huge, she said 'put it in your tank.'

Not going to happen.

I hope you find a good home for your oscar!
The problem isn't that his tank is too small. Its that he harasses some of the fish and has a HUGE bioload, and I want to sell him to get another fish.

Mihajlo525

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2015
Canada
To be honest you'll be lucky if you can give it away. Nice Oscar though.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Thing is in my crappy city (with actually the highest unemployment rate IN CANADA) we don't really have a large aquaculture variety. The only fish shops I know are three and they're all horrible, literally the best one is Petsmart... You see what I mean, and anything that you cannot buy in a local petsmart you have to go to Toronto or the states across the river, you'll be lucky to find an add on kijiji with a fish in London that you normally don't find here (That's how I got my Kelberi Pbass) Infact I think I own the only Kelberi peacock bass in existence in my whole city. Practically any fish in this city is worth double anywhere else. I already have two people responding to my adds even. The struggle is REAL :( :( :( Nice Vampire fish BTW!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store