should i sacrifice this fish?

sook9

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
venezuela
a fancy goldfish with his fins almost gone only the little bones are visible,holes in his body i can see thought his ribs,he has something red in his body probably an infection

he swings just fine,he eats,he doens't seems like in suffering but it's a brainless goldfish so meaby he can only thing about eating and pooping

i don't want to tell the story behing this.

should i sacrifice him or try to cure his fins and injuries?

Chaz88

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2010
Iowa
From the description of the fish's condition I would euthanize it.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
From the description of the fish's condition I would euthanize it.
Yes and sook9 if you can see into the fish's body through a hole that it has then it is suffering.
Um if it's sick don't feed it to another fish!
That should be a no brainer though sook did not actually mention feeding it to another fish.

Joecool44

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2015
New Jersey
Well he said sacrifice lol sacrifice to who the gods? I figure he is gonna feed it to his monster fish, if it's sick the fish tht might eat it has a good chance of getting suck too I say u just euthanize it, don't let the fishey due in fear lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
hahaha I feel bad for the fish but this is definitely the 2nd time you've posted about "sacrificing" a fish and I lose it every time I read it lol. In all seriousness however yes, put the fish down.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
As a goldfish lover, the brainless comment is not necessary. :)
I was thinking he meant Zombie fish. If he meant dumb...I'd like to see what he considers smart, as I kept all kinds of fish and I consider a goldfish to pretty high on the smart chart.

I was thinking he meant Zombie fish. If he meant dumb...I'd like to see what he considers smart, as I kept all kinds of fish and I consider a goldfish to pretty high on the smart chart.
Agreed about them being smart. I think he meant dumb.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store