Hi, IM COLOR BLIND!!

Megadork

Feeder Fish
Mar 26, 2008
Monterey Park, CA
Hi everyone! I love freshwater fish, particularly cichlids and hybrids. Im very passionate about the Hobby. Been doing it for over 10 years and have had many many fish. After having my first child I had to tone it down. Few years later I'm back in the hobby and in full force.
I'm really into cichlids and their personalities. It's weird, but I'm a bit obsessed with just sitting and looking at them all day.
I currently own 1 Flowerhorn, 1 GreeN Texas cichlid, 2 REd Texas Cichlids, 1 Cuban cichlid, 1 Midas, 2 King Kong Blood Parrots, 2 Tiger Oscars (one being albino) and last but not least my 14" standard pleco. I think these fish are simply beautiful.
I big reason why I joined other than the wide range of info, is that I Am COLORBLIND and always need help with descriptive colors of which I cannot easily see. This has been a big issue. Although I have people around me to help with color matching on a normal daily basis, they don't take me serious when I want a "descriptive" idea on what colors are seen in certain fish. I hate when I see Varity colors on given fish and when I ask what those colors are, they narrow it down to an overall color when i know their is more than just an overall color. I need specifics, that's how passionate I am about it. I hope you all could help , I know I am in the right place for what I am looking for.

Mrs. Nicky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2014
Norfolk, Va
Welcome! Glad to help

***75 Gallon*** 1 Flowerhorn ***60 Gallon*** 2 Angelfish, 1 African Rope Fish, 1 Musk Turtle, 1 Green Terror, 1 Knight Goby, 1 Rainbow Goby, 2 Glo Fish,1 Columbian Spotted Pleco and 4 Giant Danios ***

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store