Petco selling saltwater fish?

Joecool44

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2015
New Jersey
I'm in the Petco website looking for a cover on my 55 and I wanted to take a look at there fish and saw tht they have marine animals, they have tons of them actually they have a huge list on puffers, lion fish and even saltwater eels!! Now I'm not saying ima buy one but I just finished my fluval chi tank and was gonna go with dottybacks and I'm wondering so they sell saltwater fish in their store??

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Both the Petcos by me have a decent size live salt stock section

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
If you noticed that most fishes are online order, they have very limited stock in their store and some staffs don't even know about their fish stock list...if you printed out the fish information then bring it to store then staff gonna said you have to order it online....

NorCal

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2015
Marina, CA
The petco in my area carries a good amount of saltwater fish. The guy in the fish department is actually knowledgable and takes good care of the tanks. To answer your Q yes some stores do carry clown fish. My local petco carries them.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Petco is like the boot camp for marine fish. If you can survive there you're able to live anywhere

Chaz88

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2010
Iowa
The one near me stopped stocking saltwater fish a couple of years ago.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store