Part one of my Fishroom Tour. Post yours!

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Cool man! More Shubunkins!! :D
Those and Comets are my favorite goldfish. They'd make a cool MONSTER GOLDFISH tank. What did you use on the bottoms of your tanks?

Thanks!

On the bottom? The gravel you mean? Its just epoxy coated gravel. Typically I like two shades of the same color mixed with the addition of Caribbean white sand - yellow would be good too - or just straight epoxy coated gravel. One tank has natural gravel.

And Shubunkins are great fish. I had a near 12 inch one that i killed with kindness - i.e. over feeding. I'll never make that mistake again.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Lol, it's gravel!? It looked kinda flat, guess I'm used to pits my cichlids leave all over the place. Too bad about your Shubunkin :(

Lol, it's gravel!? It looked kinda flat, guess I'm used to pits my cichlids leave all over the place. Too bad about your Shubunkin :(
Yup, all gravel. The trumpet snails need it.

Thanks, the one in the video is ok. its my last one i lost. Its why i speak out against overfeeding! I've killed 4 (probably more) prized fish that way.

Thanks for your response. I think some here might not want to admit they like goldfish, though in fairness many have. :)

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Lol, I know I'm not the only one whos very first fish was goldfish. I was like 12 or 13, man did I get attached to those first fish.

Lol, I know I'm not the only one whos very first fish was goldfish. I was like 12 or 13, man did I get attached to those first fish.
Me too. 30 years later i came back to goldfish after cichlids, salt and everything in between.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store