Looking to put some new critters in my vivs.

CretaceousCreatures101

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2015
Oakland County, Michigan
I have two ten gallon vivariums with nothing but plants in them. I was thinking about converting them into some kind of habitats, but I'm not sure what critters to put in them. The first one is all succulents, so I'm not sure what I'd put in there. I definitely want to find something for my tropical viv though. Any ideas? I'm open to just about anything... Frogs, lizards, insects... Whatever would do well in there. Remember, they're only ten gallons.
I put some little dinosaur figurines in there for now just for fun lol.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1427920779.154251.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1427920802.207894.jpg

RadioctiveRisk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2014
Wa
Well, with some reconfiguration you could house some smaller newts or salamanders :) . Just make sure that you can keep the temps low for salamanders and newts. I believe several species of Dart frogs would do well in a smaller terrarium like that. But i am not as well versed in there care like the salamanders. Also I am not experienced enough to comfortably comment on the insect, tarantula or reptile side of things. If your looking for some ideas I would suggest checking out www.caudata.org/forum/ and www.dendroboard.com/forum/ both are fuuuuuull of awesome people who love amphibians and will have lots of info. I hope that helped CretaceousCreatures :)

CretaceousCreatures101

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2015
Oakland County, Michigan
Well, with some reconfiguration you could house some smaller newts or salamanders :) . Just make sure that you can keep the temps low for salamanders and newts. I believe several species of Dart frogs would do well in a smaller terrarium like that. But i am not as well versed in there care like the salamanders. Also I am not experienced enough to comfortably comment on the insect, tarantula or reptile side of things. If your looking for some ideas I would suggest checking out www.caudata.org/forum/ and www.dendroboard.com/forum/ both are fuuuuuull of awesome people who love amphibians and will have lots of info. I hope that helped CretaceousCreatures :)
Thanks so much Risk. I'll make sure to look into that.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store