My new 18" Jardini

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Nice pickup welcome to club jardini :thumbup:;):) watch those sd's with him I caught mine with one in his mouth few weeks back (it was much too big to eat he just carried around for a few seconds side on ) have you got any other tank mates ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

trillassgator

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2013
The Crib
Nice pickup welcome to club jardini :thumbup:;):) watch those sd's with him I caught mine with one in his mouth few weeks back (it was much too big to eat he just carried around for a few seconds side on ) have you got any other tank mates ?

Haha hopefully mine doesnt do the same. As far as tank mates man where do i start lol 3x IT Dats all 12"-14", 2x Ntt Dats 7"-9", 4x Blood parrots 6"-9", 2x Scats 7"-9" one ruby n one green, 1x 10" Hi Fin Shark, 1x 10" Tiger Oscar, 3x 10"-13" Rays: 2x Marble Motoro n one Hystrix, n 10x 6"-9" Redhook SDs. Hows that for a stock lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Very impressive stock :) lots more pictures please lol ;):D watch your jar doesn't go on a killing spree after a couple of weeks settling in , have you kept jardini before ? Are you aware of the aggression in comparison to all other aros ?

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
I hope you have a nice tempered Jardini :p that's a lot of stock to lose

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

trillassgator

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2013
The Crib
Very impressive stock :) lots more pictures please lol ;):D watch your jar doesn't go on a killing spree after a couple of weeks settling in , have you kept jardini before ? Are you aware of the aggression in comparison to all other aros ?
Yea ive kept Jardinis before n im well aware of their aggression but i jus couldnt pass up on the offer. I got rid of my Silver Aro he was getting shaken up like a rag doll lol..

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Cool I couldn't pass up the offer on a nice jar either lol I reckon if it does switch your dats are big enough to handle the pressure but your scats could be in trouble
It is a stunning looking jar though , feel free to post loads of pics and feeding videos lol :thumbup::D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store