Cornish Jack

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
I just got one yesterday in a trade. Hasn't eaten for me yet but im curious who else has one. Also what do you feed it. Mine was in the process of being broken off onto frozen foods like tilapia and smelt so the previous owner would feed live black worms once a week just so it wouldn't starve to death so it's kinda thin.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Nice,never had one but I saw them featured on one of the nature shows.I dont recall which show but a group of them were filmed as they came out of hiding for a night of hunting...eager to see some photos.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
They reminded me of sone kind of ghosts or wraiths.Interesting how they hunt together and communicate with electric signals.

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Haha I don't know what they remind me of. I just think they look cool. I knew I had to have it when I saw it, I just am bummed I can't find anything about them

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
I think unstoppable had one for a little while before he got rid of it. They're like 5ft Knifefishes, an Aba Aba with a caudal fin.

SirCatfish

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2014
Brooklyn
I have one currently. About 8" or so. Only eats Rosie's at night still. Have it alone in a 29 gallon bc my dorado (8-9") had it halfway down its throat after 3 days of fine cohabitation amongst others in my 180.

SirCatfish

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2014
Brooklyn
There's another post from a while back regarding them. Search Cornish jack in the forum and there's a few this is the 2 or 3 I believe. Has advice about feeding and more.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store