2" Unknown Hybrid Cichla (possibly Azul x Orino) + Oddballs Pickup only Socal 90815

Status
Not open for further replies.

grmanrocks

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2006
Fishville
I recently got a whole batch of these little guys, have no idea what they are but my best guess is Cichla piquiti x orinocensis or "Zul-Rino". At any rate they are an interesting fish for sure....

Don't need as many as I have (I know, that's my usual story isn't it?) so I'm offering up a few here to recoup some of the cost and spread the wealth. With the luck I've been having don't want them all in my tanks :irked:

$65ea. If you get a couple I'll knock some off to make it worth your while.

Only 2" and already all spangled up!

View attachment 1068597

Also have the following available as well:

6" Peruvian Flounder $50: This guy is a beast, biggest I've seen in a long while. Needs someone who will feed him alot of blackworms though. Good idea for a mellower tank than mine

11" Royal Clown Knife $45: Got this guy for a project tank i abandoned recently, doesn't really fit with my stock and my Afers hate him..... Paid more than this!

2x 4-5" Blue Loaches $15ea: I like em, but they dont fit with my stock and are mean to my big clown!

13" South American Lung $40: Great fish, just too peaceful. Has a pretty torn up tail but its healing. Eats right out of my hand, really like him. If he doesn't sell I'll just keep him at work with the pansy fish :)

6" Cornish Jack $35: One of my favorite momryrids of all time, just wont grow for me :/ needs a new home...paid sooo much more than that....

Text at 9four96one0five33five

Pickup only for now in 90815 (LB) or 92660 (Newport/Costa Mesa) depending on where I am that day for work.

grmanrocks

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2006
Fishville
Bump and reduced price:

Hybrid Bass: $45ea!

Flounder: $45! (see pic for epic size!)

Flounder.JPG

Blue Loaches: Free with PURCHASE!

Flounder.JPG

grmanrocks

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2006
Fishville
bump. most of the hybrids pending sale. have probably two left after tomorrow.

flounder, loaches, and knife still around. make an offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store