"Tanked" opinions?

Joecool44

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2015
New Jersey
What's ur opinion on the show tank I use to enjoy it and all the fish facts and was very disappointed when the show was cancelled just wanted to hear your opinions on the show. Also what about river monsters?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Aidan23

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ohio
River monsters is probably my favorite show. I love the fishing and facts you can pick up from it, I really like the mystery element to it also.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Was not a fan of tanked. Wasnt about the fish, it was about the tanks, which in most situations were to ridiculous for me to care about.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Was not a fan of tanked. Wasnt about the fish, it was about the tanks, which in most situations were to ridiculous for me to care about.
Exactly how I felt about it too.

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
I like "Tanked" cause virtually you can built anything you want with money but I don't care when the show canceled
I do love "River Monster" because I love fish :D

CORVETTE

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA
River Monsters is a great show and I can show my newer buddies the fish I have kept over the years...Payara, Tanked on the other hand made these guys look stupid all the time. Money can buy you anything but brains apparently....lol Still wondering how the kid with the tank over his bed in New York cleaned that darn thing.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store