Status
Not open for further replies.

NatureMostWanted

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2014
Under The Sea
HI MFK,
So I just realized there is a reptile show coming up this week. So im try to sell my entire stock in order to purchase some gargoyles gecko most price are firm but feel free to entertain me with any offer. Here a list of what I have. Sorry picture going to be little difficult because they all are in a 120 wide stacked with rocks and driftwood. interested in gargoyles gecko/ crested gecko

3x Flagtail Prochilodus 5-6inch eyeballed 45ea asking 3=115 bucks
5xL201 Orinoco Angel pleco( was told they were snowball) 25ea of 5=105bucks
1x Galaxy Pleco - Leporacanthicus galaxias L029 4-5inch 25bucks
1x L091 3beacon pleco 3in+ 25
1x Baby 2inch wolf fish 25bucks
1x butterfly pleco 6inch+ 25bucks
1x(pair) Bonded pair (m)5inch+ Red texas x FH (F) 4inch+ goldenhead red dragon asking 150
They try to breed all the time but I have to many fishes in the tank.
10x Some really nice African cichlid 2in+ 5bucks ea
Imported flowerhorn from thailand. 15ea 2-3inch deep red with pearls.
These fish are going to be random picked unless you u get at lease 4
The flowerhorn are really nice qualities but they are not grade A (you pay what you get) but I guarantee with tlc almost of them will be show qualities but no really big kok. The females that I have also going to have a decent size kok. I got these assorted so I can grow them out but I decide to sell because I really want the gecko. Keep in mind some of these flowerhorn that I raised up I seen sells for easy 40-75 when they mature. You cant beat this price not even your local pet store will carry these flowerhorn(while probably but not as nice) . I handpicked them from a bag of 75. There only 20 available. Get them while they last thank you for your time

Please don’t waste my time with a million email most fishes look exactly like the fishes online beside the flowerhorn. Email me any question naturemostwanted@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store