New Poly

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Looking to get a positive ID, bought him as a weeksii. Only paid $40 for him and hes about 7". Its hard to get a good picture of him because he will not stay still lol.

Dominic Pham

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2015
United States
Did i see a moke??? We need more pics and let it settle down a bit more. But i'm 90% sure it's a moke!

Sent from my LG-D415 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
I cannot find any info on mokes. So they must be pretty rare?

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

framcosco

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2010
los angeles, ca
By the way this is rarer than a weeksii at the moment. Great price and size..... only con.....very slow growing..... Congrats on your new moke!!

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
By the way this is rarer than a weeksii at the moment. Great price and size..... only con.....very slow growing..... Congrats on your new moke!!
Awesome. He was a trade in at one of the lfs near me. He will be in the crew with my senegals and their slow growth lol. Im stoked. Thank you!

Dominic Pham

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2015
United States
Awesome. He was a trade in at one of the lfs near me. He will be in the crew with my senegals and their slow growth lol. Im stoked. Thank you!
Another problem... I used to have a wc moke. It did not eat anything until it's super weak... Then i had to set up a 10g just for it. Slowly eating again but not as crazy as other bichirs in my tank. Gave it to a friend and he sold it. Lol. But i tjink that's just my problem. Serg aka Cohazard had a crazy female moke. She eats like a pig and doesnt give a f*** to other tank mates. Included prob 18"-22" bichirs! But anyways. Good luck bro! Hope it will turn out good for ya!

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Another problem... I used to have a wc moke. It did not eat anything until it's super weak... Then i had to set up a 10g just for it. Slowly eating again but not as crazy as other bichirs in my tank. Gave it to a friend and he sold it. Lol. But i tjink that's just my problem. Serg aka Cohazard had a crazy female moke. She eats like a pig and doesnt give a f*** to other tank mates. Included prob 18"-22" bichirs! But anyways. Good luck bro! Hope it will turn out good for ya!

I hope so too. Looks really skinny though

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store