Rays/Armatus

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Wanted to test my new cell video so what better way than to do a little update;)

[YT]JexDz59mZHI[/YT]

KNH

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2005
OH...IO
Awesome Don. I really like those hens. Just 2 armatus in there?

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
I think a Pearl would look good in there and I need another big tank. ;) Coinky dink?

Great variety Don! All look immaculate. :)

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Absolutely fantastic tank mate but for me it's about the rays they are all lovely especially the hens and small BD

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Thanks Jim, its about the rays here too, but these Armatus are a great addition. They never bother the rays and are a nice combo!

Awesome Don. I really like those hens. Just 2 armatus in there?
Thanks Kevin, yep only two. Moved the other on. He couldnt hang with these two....
I think a Pearl would look good in there and I need another big tank. ;) Coinky dink?

Great variety Don! All look immaculate. :)
Thanks Al. Big tanks going no where. Need it now, and definitely would need it more if I had a Pearl.....
Very cool

I like how the hens were hangin out together

Thanks Trev, the Hens pretty much have hung out since I added the male. Hoping thats a good sign for the future:)

MHDevelopments

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Suffolk
www.m-h-developments.co.uk
Wanted to test my new cell video so what better way than to do a little update;)

[YT]JexDz59mZHI[/YT]
I don't know what's up with me, I copied the YouTube link and pasted it into YouTube and just get random crap. Any chance of posting a direct link please? I wanna see these Armatus 👍

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store