Look what I got today!

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Cool fish crappy picture. Three and a half inches of bad intentions. ;)

004.JPG

004.JPG

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
You buy aros everyday lol...congrats man

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
He was a free so how could I say no? Free is always good right?

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Free is very good.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
So yeah, last night the little morta di fame chowed down on some freeze dried krill the previous owner said it wasn't taking pellets. About an hour after the krill I saw it steel one of the silvers pellets, which made me very happy because I have two bags of carni sticks.

I explained to the family that we can only keep one aro either the silver or the jar. We'll watch them over the next few weeks/months and make a decision. Then I'll give one away. I really have grown fond of the silver's personality and color but the ultimate size is a little bit of draw back. The size of the Aussie is more manageable but the aggression is a strike against it. So we'll see how things develop, I only have a 225 to keep them in and I want to be able to provide a good long term home for which ever fish I decide on on keeping. In the mean time we'll enjoy both of them.

I am open to opinions and experiences, so please share.

eMaGNz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2015
SGV
Nice come up. Future monster forsure. But just keep on eye on him if you have tank mates. These little guys love to kill for fun. Hook me up with jar! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
So yeah, last night the little morta di fame chowed down on some freeze dried krill the previous owner said it wasn't taking pellets. About an hour after the krill I saw it steel one of the silvers pellets, which made me very happy because I have two bags of carni sticks.

I explained to the family that we can only keep one aro either the silver or the jar. We'll watch them over the next few weeks/months and make a decision. Then I'll give one away. I really have grown fond of the silver's personality and color but the ultimate size is a little bit of draw back. The size of the Aussie is more manageable but the aggression is a strike against it. So we'll see how things develop, I only have a 225 to keep them in and I want to be able to provide a good long term home for which ever fish I decide on on keeping. In the mean time we'll enjoy both of them.

I am open to opinions and experiences, so please share.
sporcaccione !

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store