Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
These are not mine but a friend of mine, I almost bought them all but had to take the pool all the way down.

Not sure of how many of each there are but here is a video of the Paroons. Video is almost a year old so the fish have grown a lot since then. If I go there this weekend I will take a video of the Redtails.

Redtails are huge, 24"+ if I had to guess.

Redtails are $50 each

Paroons are $100 each

He needs to move these ASAP. I'm sure if you bought more he would give you a better deal.

Also selling large Oscars for $15 each as he has too many.

[video=youtube;fHfbF5gqgPA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHfbF5gqgPA[/video]

You can pick up the fish are Gerbers Saltwater Warehouse any day but Monday as the store is closed.

CK123

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2009
indiana
Did not buy a Paroon but did buy a ray! Stores like these are hard to find. Worth the two hour drive!

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
These are not mine but a friend of mine, I almost bought them all but had to take the pool all the way down.

Not sure of how many of each there are but here is a video of the Paroons. Video is almost a year old so the fish have grown a lot since then. If I go there this weekend I will take a video of the Redtails.

Redtails are huge, 24"+ if I had to guess.

Redtails are $50 each

Paroons are $100 each

He needs to move these ASAP. I'm sure if you bought more he would give you a better deal.

Also selling large Oscars for $15 each as he has too many.

[video=youtube;fHfbF5gqgPA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHfbF5gqgPA[/video]

You can pick up the fish are Gerbers Saltwater Warehouse any day but Monday as the store is closed.
Thank you!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Did not buy a Paroon but did buy a ray! Stores like these are hard to find. Worth the two hour drive!
It was nice meeting you yesterday! I hope the transport went well with the motoro.

doviiman

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
la,la,land
Is there anyway he'd consider shipping AP to AP? I'd like to take a Paroon or two off his hands

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Is there anyway he'd consider shipping AP to AP? I'd like to take a Paroon or two off his hands
I can ask but i highly doubt it. Im just not sure how to ship something that large

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store