Introduction

Enthusiast2662

Feeder Fish
Apr 9, 2015
Texas
whatsup everyone on MFK. First i want to start by saying ima fan of all types of aquarimus large med small. My favorite is salt water but i like fresh as well. I decided to join this site for help on all my future tank builds and fish/shark stock. My first build on my own im going to do a 60"x50"x40" shark tank. I read a lot of the reviews and i saw a whole lot on what tank sizes and filtration temperatures and a slew of great info is out there; but ive came to the conclusion that nothing is concrete to say you cant house a healthy happy shark in this size tank im not getting a BTR or WTR shark but i do plan on starting with 2 7" grey smooth hounds male of course because idk anything about the breeding and females get extremely large not only length but width. Before i get smashed with "don't do it" and negativity, i want to say the tank is temporary. ill have it for maybe 8-12 months tops. Once im done with this build im getting a 120"x60"x40" tank that ill build in my basement to house my sharks. Maybe then ill introduce a female and trade out one of my males im not sure yet what ima do with the sharks for that build. i do want to say i am excited to be apart of the site and hope for much help and positive feedback.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store