cephalosilurus apurensis catfish/pink tail chalceus/pike cichlid-Chicgao,Il.-Pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheeEmotionalPayara

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2013
Chicago
Looking to redo one of my tanks and switch up my livestock. Hate to part with these guys and would love for them to go as a group, especially the pike and the catfish as they are homies. Offers will be taken into consideration. Willing to meet up if not too far from the northwest Chicago suburbs.

-cephalosilurus apurensis catfish/17-18 inches: $300.00
eats frozen smelt, cut-fish, mussels, shrimp, nightcrawlers, live feeders.
Has never killed any tank mates besides a very belligerent plecco that pestered him relentlessly, often hangs with the pike cichlid in the same tube/same corner of tank.
Pretty mellow and lethargic, begs at water's surface like a dog, inhales food wickedly fast, often does headstands/floats on back around walls.
Had this guy since he was about 5 inches.

-chalceus/8-9 inches: $50.00
eats floating/sinking pellets, bloodworms, nightcrawlers, small feeders, waxworms, wide variety of frozen foods
Has always been skittish, super fast, peaceful with others fish, surface dweller, tank must have a sturdy lid as these guys are jumpers, very thick and pretty in color.
Had this guy since he was about 2 inches.

-pike cichlid/8-9 inches: $30.00
eats all manner of live and frozen foods, bloodworms, nightcrawlers, waxworms, crickets, feeders, krill, brine shrimp, chunks of raw shrimp, etc.
A chill guy but is a cichlid and will let his presence be known, not viscous, best buds with the catfish, sometimes is bossy with him.
Had him since he was about 2 inches.

Look forward to hearing from interested parties!IMG_2110.jpg20141019_132700.jpgIMG_2106.jpg
These pics are kinda old, I do have some more recent ones on my profile.

20141019_132700.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store