Post ur aquarium fail

samarth raipal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2013
india
Post ur cases where an aquarium failed .my friend had an 150gallon tank with 2 massive Flowerhorns.he lost both when his tank bursted at night.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

samarth raipal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2013
india
I lost my arowana which jumped from my tank.I was lucky because I had 2 arowana and both jumped but one fell into the bucket filled with water near my aquarium.I was both lucky and unlucky

Sent from my Micromax A110 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
The day before I switched my 180 out for my 450 the 180 busted a seal and blew out all over my carpet. It was soaked for a couple days and I had to clean the carpet after to get rid of the odor. This caused me to have to postpone setting up my 450 to wait until my carpet was dry

Sent from my LG-D850 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FluffySackson

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2014
Filling up a new 75 with a siphon, Skype call from my friend and I end up forgetting about my tank. I noticed water soaking the carpet and so many gallons of water soaked deep into the carpet. Mind you, my fish room is on the 2nd floor, above the garage (no basements in CA and FL) My mom's new Mercedes was covered in very bad smelling aquarium water (I cycled it with 2 bags of hikari cichlid pellets, smelled awful)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store