San Jose area. Good LFS? Suggestions?

MorningStar

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2015
SoCal
Hey, I'm going up north this weekend. What would be a good LFS to go to? Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

csaechao

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2008
Just naming some off the top of my head.

King aquarium, blue lagoon, CD aquarium, bay aquarium. Kings probably has the most selection but also expensive.

MorningStar

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2015
SoCal

CaptainS

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Bay Area
Neptunes aquatics is a good aquarium store they have lots of supplies and an online shop,also theres tropical fish international they can special order fish for you but thats all thats good about them everything else is mediocre to bad like the fish quality. Kings aquarium has alot of exotic fish and is expensive. And finally theres is bay aquarium which smells like bum farts right when you walk in and the fish are poorly taken care of the owner also thinks african tiger fish are more aggressive than wolf fish:duh:. I dont know much about cd aquarium but they got 3 stars on yelp but if your willing to travel a little and research and use google maps to find aquarium aquarium stores you can find alot of good ones in northern california there are a ton of good ones in sacramento I visit alot and theres a really good one in mountain view called seascapes fish and pets they can special order fish for you and have good quality fish and another good one is seasplendor aquarium store in fairfield they can also special order and have some exotic fish those are just some extra options for you if you want to travel a little farther good luck.

MorningStar

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2015
SoCal
Heck yeah! Thanks for the update CapS. I will definitely stop by at least a few of those. Will keep y'all updated when I get up there.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store