My Polys

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
I figured I would start a thread with just my polys in it. I dont have any pictures on my computer so they will all be uploaded after I start the thread lol. But anyways we will start off with rachels albino senegal, hes about 2" currently in a 10g with african cichlid fry. In my 75 growout I have 2 senegals around 5", one moke about 6", two laps one is 7" the other is 5", and today I brought home what everyone said was an endli x ansorgii. Im still not 100% my bigger lap is a nigerian, if he is then hes one of the prettiest ive seen. I will update the new guys progress as he settles in. In my 150 I have one 13" Nigerian Lap, one 9" Delhezi and one 10" Teugelsi. I talked to my boss today and Im supposed to be getting a really good deal on his old 220 so the bigger ones will go in there and the 150 will be the growout. Im still on the hunt for more polys, we have two ornates at work that are about 14" I just worry about them being aggressive even though they have been very laid back since i started there. So i may get one, not too sure yet.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store